Following on from my previous post of possibly the most delicious hot drink ever, I have concocted a few cocktails to share.
- 120ml Malibu or other coconut rum
- 120ml Bacardi or other white rum
- 285g frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 240ml pineapple juice
- 240ml coconut cream
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Pineapple wedges (fresh or canned)
- Combine the two rums and berries into blender and puree.
- Transfer to a clean jug or container
- Add pineapple juice, coconut cream and the crushed ice into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the berry mix into 4 glasses.
- Then slowly add the other mixture into the glass and watch them start to swirl together.
- Garnish with pineapple and serve.
- 1 shot vanilla vodka
- Whipped cream
- Orange sprinkles
- Add shot of vanilla vodka to a highball glass
- Fill the remainder of the glass with Fanta
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles
Sex on the Driveway
- 30ml peach schnapps
- 30ml blue curacao
- 60ml plain vodka
- Sprite or other Lemonade
- Mix all ingredients in a highball glace over ice
Black Beery Whiskey Smash
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 60ml bourbon whiskey
- Wheat beer
- Muddle blackberries, lemon juice, mint leaves and sugar in a highball glass
- Stir in whiskey
- Add ice
- Top with beer